Carrier Services Private Line
What is Private Line?
A Private Line is a leased communications path, local or toll, assigned for the private use of one customer and having no connection to the public telephone system. A Private Line system uses dedicated circuits to connect a customer’s equipment at both ends of the line. A private line does not provide switching capability unless it is supported by customer premises equipment. It includes two local loops and an inter-exchange carrier circuit. Billing is at a flat rate rather than usage sensitive.
Private Line Services are the perfect solution for extremely private and time-sensitive connectivity requirements. Private Line Circuits provide High-Speed access capabilities from DS1 (1.5 Mbps) to DS3 (45 Mbps) thru OC(n). Bandwidth options are scalable to meet changing specifications as business requirements grow.
Features and Benefits
Private Line Services deliver high-bandwidth, secure and reliable point-to-point connectivity options through extensive inter-city and metropolitan backbone fiber systems across the nation.
Private Line Services provide the following:
- Ability to customize circuits between customer locations
- Unique ability to consolidate all voice and data services onto one customer bill
- Proactive Network Management and Monitoring — 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Highest quality of service available for both long distance and local loop connections
- Single point of contact for customer support through a toll-free number
- Flexibility on length of contract terms ranging from 12 to 60 months
Reliable and Secure
Private Line Solutions are Reliable and Secure, and leverage nationwide backbone networks utilizing SONET architecture over state-of-the-art, self-healing fiber systems. Robust and diversely routed architectures provide guaranteed survivability with network recovery measured in milliseconds.
If you are interested in receiving a quote for Private Line Services, please submit information on the Quote Request Form on the right side of this page for Private Line Circuits, and one of our sales representatives will provide you with pricing for Private Line Solutions.