USAccess can help you plan, deploy and secure your Cloud Computing Solution.
Cloud computing is the delivery of computing services in an environment where hardware and software are shared over the Internet. The Cloud Model is all about flexibility, efficiency and cost savings. Within the Cloud Model, users access only the resources they need for a particular task, eliminating most costs related to idle computing resources. Cloud computing solutions have the added benefit of providing users with access to the latest software and infrastructure offerings, thereby allowing your company to focus on its core business rather than being bogged down with management of many day-to-day IT issues.
USAccess offers network consulting and systems integration services to help your company secure and manage:
- Private Clouds – a Cloud solution built for a single organization
- Public Clouds – application, servers, storage, networks, security and management provided by a Service Provider
- Hybrid Clouds – a compilation of a Private and Public Cloud
USAccess offers the following Cloud services:
- Infrastructure-as-a-Service – infrastructure and managed hosting, uninterrupted power, customer support and flexible data protection customized to individual business needs
- Platform-as-a-Service – networks, servers and storage for building and running custom applications
Benefits of Cloud Services:
- Low Cost – pay as you go with no upfront costs
- Instant Elasticity – instantly deploy your application and scale up and down based on demand
- Proven Security – integrate a network security technology platform available through USAccess
- Application Hosting
- High Performance Computing
- Back-up and Disaster Recovery