Safenet Authentication Service
Cloud-based services adoption is increasing every year and more and more businesses embrace the benefits that derive from managing their data and applications in the cloud. In parallel, users access the organization data and applications from a growing number of devices, in different locations, opening the door to new threats. Authentication as-a-Service enables organizations to easily apply strong authentication onto multiple access points.
“Gartner predicts that, by 2017, more than 50% of enterprises will choose cloud-based services as the delivery option for new or refreshed user authentication implementations, up from less than 10% today.”
SafeNet Authentication Service makes two factor or strong authentication easy to implement and manage. Our approach has been to design a solution which takes away many of the traditional pain points in authentication.
- We support a wide range of tokens and tokenless authentication methods allowing each user to choose the right token type for their individual needs.
- Strong authentication can be provided anywhere a password is used today through support of industry standards such as RADIUS and SAML and the availability of API’s and agents for other applications.
- We support 3rd party tokens ensuring that existing investment in tokens is not lost when users migrate to our solution.
- The comprehensive degree of automation in the solution drastically reduces the cost of management and administration.
- Our tokens do not expire and can be re-issued to new users vastly reducing the cost of ownership and administrative burden.
- Individual users can have more than one token with no extra charge beyond the cost of the token. Ideal for users connecting to corporate resources from more than one device.
- This provides the overall lowest total cost of ownership of any authentication solution in the market.
- We provide a comprehensive self-service portal allowing users to carry out many functions which would have traditionally only been resolved by a help desk call.
Enterprises can take advantage of all the above features and much more in either the world’s best cloud solution or if required an on premise solution. Why not take advantage of a free trial of our Cloud solution to see for yourself.
Service Providers can grow their business by selling our cloud authentication service that can be fully branded to the Service Provider or if required a Service Provider can create a dedicated instance of our cloud solution on the Service Providers site. Either way Service Providers are able to take advantage of the best authentication solution that is available today.
We offer four different implementations of SafeNet Authentication Service to truly match all market requirements; a cloud based service for enterprises, a cloud service for Service Providers, an onsite solution for enterprises and an onsite solution for Service Providers.
If you are interested in receiving a quote for Token Based Authentication or a Cloud Authentication Service, please submit information on the Quote Request Form on the right side of this page and one of our sales representatives will provide you with pricing.